Posted on: 6 November 2019
Animals, like humans, are subject to the circulatory symptoms commonly known as shock. When a serious accident, injury, illness, or allergic reaction occurs, blood pressure can drop suddenly, preventing normal blood supply from reaching your dog or cat's brain and internal organs. If the symptoms of shock are not recognized and treated quickly, they can become fatal.
Pet parents who would like to learn more about shock symptoms, including how to recognize and treat them, can use this information as a basic guide.